Saturday, October 15, 2011

Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi

Colmar Tropicale, Bukit Tinggi

After Cherating, Raymond and I left for Bukit Tinggi, which is at the south west of Pahang. It took us another 3 hours of long drive there.


This was actually the second time I'd been here. The first time was exactly one year ago with my family on my birthday too. We decided to come here because Raymond hadn't been here before and I promised myself that I would come here again.



Our small cozy room

We arrived at around 2.45pm, we check-in and rested for a while. This time we felt a little bit tired due to the cooling weather that you felt like lying down on bed the whole day. But that didn't spoil our plan.

Raymond, resting. I love those lamps.


When we were boost up, we went around. It was like a small French town we used to watch on TV. It was a lovely and cooling place, unfortunately, there's no show on that day.



The view of Colmar Tropicale Square, a picture of me at the fountain,
white swans (real), paintball shooting game

After some sight-seeing, we took a shuttle to the Japanese Village. To get to the village, first we need to walk up the slope, which its steep was 45%. Tiring but anxious. When we got up there, we were panting. Even children were stronger than us. But it was worth, because this place was one of the most beautiful natural garden we'd ever seen.

Stairways to the tea house

Ume Tatami Spa

Ume Tatami Suite

Waterfalls

The Botanical Garden was just at the other side of the Japanese Village, but we were to tired. There were many different flowers there. Since I had been there before, and Raymond was not interested in flowers, we decided to head back to Square.

A beautiful garden near the shuttle station.

We had some tea before we went back to our room. Raymond felt guilty for there was no cake on my birthday, so he brought me to the bakery shop and bought me a slice of cake for tea.


That night, after dinner at one of the restaurant, we slept early as we felt exhausted and hoping for something new the next day.

The next morning, after we had our buffet breakfast in one of the coffee house and feeding the swans, we took the shuttle again. This time to the rabbit park which I'd never been last year.

The rabbits and bunnies were all friendly. Some wanted you to touch them, and some wanted you to feed them, but most of them were resting lazily because it was a hot morning.

A playful young deer hopping around, jumping about and rolling on the sand.

A pity bunny with skin disease hiding in the corner.

Mr. Donkey, this was the first time I'd seen a white one. And guess what?
He and one of his friend were so happy to see visitors that they didn't want to stay
in their stable. They were friendly and wanted us to pet.

Spotted deer, posing for more than a minute.

It was time for us to head back to the square and pack up our things. The trip had come to an end. It was really an enjoyable and fun trip. Hope that I will be able to see the animals again one day, especially Mr. Donkey.

One last picture to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...