Friday, September 23, 2011

Plain Grilled Cheese Sandwich & Grilled Tuna Cheese Sandwich

Plain Grilled Cheese

Tuna Grilled Cheese

I had heard of grilled cheese sandwich quite sometime ago, and it's a common breakfast in the western country which is so simple and delicious. Just imagine how the cheese melts, it made me feel so tempted that I have to try this.

Recipe:
2 slices of bread
Butter
Cheese ( for my first try, I used 2 slices of Cheesedale, the square cheese)

1. Spread butter on both sides of the bread.

2. Layered the cheese in between of the bread slices.

3. Heat up your skillet or pan. Place your sandwich on the pan and grill both sides until bread turns golden brown.


4. Cut into 2 triangles. Serve.


For tuna, you can simply buy a canned tuna from the market. Spread them in between the cheese before you grill the sandwich.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...